Hemp Derived Cannabinoids
We delve into cannabinoids derived from the cannabis plant, including but not limited to CBD, CBG, CBN and more, which are becoming a hot trend in the industry for use in e-cigarette products. We will share these cannabinoid developments and the latest market trends to help our clients understand industry dynamics and seize market opportunities.
10 of the major hemp-derived cannabinoids
- CBD (Cannabidiol) – Reduces anxiety, relieves pain, and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- CBG (Cannabigerol) – Has antibacterial properties and may help with glaucoma.
- CBN (Cannabinol) – Has sedative properties and may help with insomnia.
- THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) – Provides pain relief, helps with nausea, and may help with PTSD.
- THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin) – Helps with weight loss and may help with diabetes.
- CBC (Cannabichromene) – Has anti-inflammatory properties and may help with depression.
- Delta-8 THC – Provides pain relief and may help with anxiety.
- Delta-9 THC – Provides pain relief and may help with depression.
- CBDV (Cannabidivarin) – May help with epilepsy and other seizure disorders.
- THCA (Tetrahydrocannabinolic Acid) – Has anti-inflammatory properties and may help with arthritis.
The hemp-derived cannabinoid industry is rapidly evolving, with new research and products being developed all the time. As regulations around cannabis continue to change, it is likely that we will see even more growth in this space in the coming years.
- Increased demand for innovative products
- Increased diversity
- Growth in health and medical markets
- Advances in technology
We have researched and optimized different types of Cannabinoids formulations, depending on their different effects and application needs. We will share formulations with different effects, including but not limited to relaxation, refreshment, anxiety relief, etc., to meet our customers’ quest for potency, and introduce our R&D and testing methods to ensure the stability and effectiveness of the formulations.
We have studied different cannabis strains, including their specific Terpenes (terpene compounds) composition. We will share the characteristics, effects and applications of different cannabis strains to help our customers understand the characteristics of different strains and make informed choices in product development.
We are committed to providing our customers with reliable products. Our products meet industry standards as well as legal and regulatory requirements and are COA (Certificate of Analysis) and FDA (U.S. Food and Drug Administration) certified to ensure the quality and compliance of our products.